Key product advantages
Patented locking and decoupled drive technology
The Horizon L:TEC® 1P solution is based on the same pioneering technology as the Horizon L:TEC® 2P solution. The core component is the patented locking technology, offering maximum stability for utility-scale solar installations. The tracker is designed to secure XXL modules, and all other module sizes, so that they can withstand the extreme winds. By pairing the locking mechanism with our signature decoupled drive technology, the weight of the system on the drive unit places weight directly into the foundations. With our technology, only 2.3% of the load from the table is on the drive tube during tracking, the rest is diverted to the post. This is why we can build the longest trackers on the market. Once locked, there is no force on the drive tube. This results in a stronger system that is built to last for the long term.
Established for challenging conditions
More technology, more advantages
- Bifacial ready: No rear shading
- Module size flexbility: Our tables are variable in length to adapt to your module size and string length
- Safe stow: reduced load on modules and no gallopping.
- Complete portfolio: Ideematec is the only tracker provider with a complete portfolio of 1P and 2P solutions.
- Customer orientation: Ideematec developed the Horizon L:TEC® 1P based on customer demand.
- 30% less parts: tLess that can go wrong, shorter installation time, reduced operations and maintenance demands and the trackers last longer.
- The L:TEC range comes with a 15 year system warranty and a 25 year warranty against perforation corrosion.
AURORA is a solar tracking software for PV systems. It computes the position of the sun, with the help of configuration data and the virtual height correction. Wind and weather data are taken into account to ensure safe operation of the tracker. Using this information, AURORA sends commands related to positioning to ensure optimal tracker operation.